1) Season the meat with salt and pepper and place in the crockpot.
2) Add dry white wine and bay leaves
3) Add beef broth and cook on high for 4-5 hours. Or low for 6-8 hours.
This next part only takes about 15 minutes:
4) Remove the cooked meat from crockpot. It should shred easily at this point.
5) Add the garlic to the cooling meat.
6) Squeeze the lime onto the meat.
7) In a large skillet, sauté the sliced onion, sliced bell pepper and parsley in the olive oil until the onion gets a little limp, but not completely transluscent. Add the meat, and the cumin, stir-frying until the meat is hot again and slightly crispy on the edges.
•2 1/2 - pds. - Flank steak cun in thirds
•1 - tsp. - salt
•1/2 - tsp. - pepper
•2 - bay - leaves
•3/4 - cup - dry white wine
•2 - cups - beef broth
•3 - cloves - garlic, finely chopped
•2 - Fresh - limes
•1 - Olive oil - twice around the pan
•1 - White - onion, cut into slices
•1/2 - Bell - Pepper, cored and sliced
•1 - Tablespoon - Parsley (Fresh is best)
•1 - tsp. - cumin