1) Put all these ingredients into the crockpot in order. Add water to just cover the steak.
2) Set it on low and cook for 6 to 8 hours.
When the meat is very tender (comes apart with a fork), remove from the crockpot and finely shred it into a separate dish.
With a slotted spoon, remove the onion, garlic and peppers from the crockpot and sauté in a large frying pan. Add the tomato sauce, tomato paste and beef broth.
Add the shredded beef to the tomato mixture and cook together for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve with white rice
• 2 - Pds. - Flank Steak
• 1/2 - Green - Pepper, sliced into strips
• 1/2 - Spanish - Onion, sliced into strips
• 2 - Cloves - Garlic, peeled and smashed
• 2 - tsp. - salt
• 2 - Tsp. - Coarse Black Pepper
• 1/2 - tsp. - cumin
• 1/2 - Cup - red wine
• 3 - tablespoon - Olive oil
• 2 - cups - Beef broth
• 1 - Small - Can tomato sauce
• 1 - Small - can tomato paste
• 1 - tsp. - Oregano